The Arizona Senate is celebrating the season, with a Christmas tree from the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest. On November 26, Navajo County Supervisor David Tenney made his annual family visit to the forest. Tenney and his son Stetson cut a tree to donate to the Arizona Senate. It is now on display in the lobby. This year’s tree, a 10 foot blue spruce, came from an area near Bear Canyon Lake. Senate staff decorated the tree.
- RT @VoteReagan: Yeah! Thank you @GovBrewer for signing hb2305, the elections integrity bill !! This bill will help make #AZelections fair,… 6 hours ago
- Third Read HB 2531 income tax; instant depreciation passes 28-0 6 days ago
- Third Read HB 2499JTEDs; per pupil funding calculation (Now: per pupil funding calculation; JTEDs) passes 28-0 6 days ago
- Final Read SB 1312 tobacco product manufacturers; cigarette machines passes 28-1 6 days ago
- Final Read SB 1375 behavioral health services; dependent children passes 29-0 6 days ago