On July 30, a group of Tennessee Senators and Representatives paid a visit to Arizona, to recognize Republican legislators for the state’s tough new illegal immigration law. The nine lawmakers also presented those who voted for SB 1070 with a resolution of support overwhelmingly passed by the Tennessee General Assembly. The group also met with bill sponsors. The lawmakers plan to introduce similiar legislation in Tennessee next year.
- RT @VoteReagan: Yeah! Thank you @GovBrewer for signing hb2305, the elections integrity bill !! This bill will help make #AZelections fair,… 10 hours ago
- Third Read HB 2531 income tax; instant depreciation passes 28-0 6 days ago
- Third Read HB 2499JTEDs; per pupil funding calculation (Now: per pupil funding calculation; JTEDs) passes 28-0 6 days ago
- Final Read SB 1312 tobacco product manufacturers; cigarette machines passes 28-1 6 days ago
- Final Read SB 1375 behavioral health services; dependent children passes 29-0 6 days ago