- Third Read HB 2531 income tax; instant depreciation passes 28-0 5 days ago
- Third Read HB 2499JTEDs; per pupil funding calculation (Now: per pupil funding calculation; JTEDs) passes 28-0 5 days ago
- Final Read SB 1312 tobacco product manufacturers; cigarette machines passes 28-1 6 days ago
- Final Read SB 1375 behavioral health services; dependent children passes 29-0 6 days ago
- Third Read HB 2518 cities and towns; approval voting passes 23-0 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Joint Statement by Speaker Adams and President Burns on reckless actions of Congress with the passage of Obamacare
The following statement is attributed to Speaker Adams and President Burns: “As a state, we have gone to great lengths to balance a historic budget deficit. The federal health care mandate effectively cancels that out and creates a recipe for … Continue reading
Senate President Bob Burns and House Speaker Kirk Adams talk about the budget, state debt and other pressing legislative issues on Horizon. View the video below or click this link.
Senate President Bob Burns talks about the state cash crisis in an interview with KPHO, CBS – Channel 5. View the video by clicking this link.
Senate President Bob Burns discusses balancing the state budget and handling state debt in an interview with Arizona Public Media. View the video by clicking this link.
“Operation Clean Sweep” begins today: Inmates work to better communities, themselves Amid economic tough times and budget constraints, a new program launched today that saves taxpayer money, keeps Arizona clean and provides work for inmates. In the “Operation Clean Sweep” … Continue reading
The Arizona Senate welcomes new Senator Frank Antenori of District 30. Sen. Antenori was sworn in during the floor session Thursday, March 4. Sen. Antenori joins the Senate from the Arizona House of Representatives. Appointed by the Pima County Board of … Continue reading